Visit us often to see what exciting things are happening in Five Points!
Send us your Five Points - Welton Corridor upcoming events 3 weeks in advance so we can help promote!
UPDATED: Five Points Holiday Stroll
Saturday, Dec. 5
3 - 6 PM
Enjoy outdoor activities and shop local. Bring a pair of new warm socks to Coffee at the Point to donate in exchange for a Five Points Stroll passport that gives you access to free warm drinks and sweet treats from Welton Street businesses to enjoy during your stroll. Socks will be donated to a local homeless shelter.
- Holiday Story Telling
- Kinara Making for Kwanzaa - parents & kids 8-15 (pre-register HERE)
- Holiday Tree
- Holiday Music
Participating Businesses & Stops Along the Stroll
- Coffee at the Point (**start here**)
- Blair-Caldwell Library
- Sherry's Ice Cream
- Tealee's Teahouse & Bookstore
- I Made it Workshop
- Welton Street Cafe
- Neat Stuff at the Black Market
- River Yoga
- Urban Sanctuary
- State Farm
- Ernie's Generations
Continue to visit this webpage for the latest updated information and to pre-register for activities.
**Masks and social distancing strongly encouraged. Activities contingent upon most recent COVID-19 safety regulations.
· Safety is important to us and we are working hard to make sure we have the tools and practices that ensure a safe and comfortable environment for you and your child.
· While we must be physically distanced, in-person events will be a time to come together in a way we can connect and again feel the festive sights, smells, and joy of the holiday season.
· Each activity registration is for one parent and one child.
· Activity availability is limited, so register today!
Learn how your Welton Street Corridor business can participate HERE.
See You at Our Upcoming Events!
Did we miss something?
Email us at